To go out into the world by entering into the surrounding communities such as the nursing homes, adult assisted living homes, sick and shut-in, prison and where ever there is a need to preach, teach, reach, encourage and disciple the lost and the saved by the Word of God as led by the Holy Spirit and then unto the utter-most part of the earth.
“Because God has not forgotten, no child of God is to be left behind.”
For I was an hungred,and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and yet took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Matthew 25: 35-36 KJV
To enhance life in the poor and needy countries by providing for the thirsty, hungry, naked, sick, illiterate and unsaved.
Dr. Laverne Womack, Pastor
Felecia Kellam, Bishop
Open Hand Wide Mission Fund
Foreign Ministry established on December 21, 2017
For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.
We have an opportunity for the body of Christ to come together and meet the need of the poor. When we all come together and put our monies together we can make a big difference in support of God’s kingdom. The Foreign Ministry is excited that we have heard the Word of God and we are obeying His Word. Let us open our hands wide and give. It is a commission from God to give to the poor.
With the “Open Hand Wide Mission Fund” we can choose to build a well, help the illiterate, feed the hungry, medicine for the sick, provide clothes, or evangelize these are just a few examples of the poor and needy.
Please fill out the pledge form and make a pledge of $10 per month for 12 months February 2018 through February 2019. We look forward to doing God’s will through Jesus Christ in 2019. Thank you.
The pledge form can be found at the bottom of this page.
- Pledge amount of $10 is to be given each month or you can pledge above that amount of $10 a month if you choose to or you can give your full pledge amount of $120 for the entire year in one payment. If you choose to pledge beyond the pledge amount $120, it will appreciated.
- Please be committed to make your pledge each month any time during the month.
- Pledge donations are to be placed in church tithes/offering envelope and write the word (Mission) beside your pledge donation.
- Pledge can be paid by check, card, or cash.
- Pledge can be mail to the address on the bottom of the pledge form.